The data controller is Mazena Giedryte Linkmen? g.5-26, Vilnius, 09300 Lietuva firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter the “Owner”).
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small text strings that are stored on the User’s device when browsing the internet. Cookies are intended to collect and store User’s information in order to make the Application more simple, faster and more responsive to his requests.
The word Cookie indicates both to cookies as well as to all similar technologies.
The User can block, delete or disable cookies in the device or browser settings as indicated below in the paragraph referred to “Cookie management”.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS APPLICATION
This Application uses the following cookies:
- First-party technical cookies: these cookies belong to the Application’s Owner and collect User data accessible only to the Owner. The Application uses these cookies to perform activities that are strictly necessary for the functioning of the Application the provision of the service or to collect information, in aggregate and anonymous form, for statistical purposes. These cookies do not profile the User. User’s consent is not required for the use of these cookies.
- Third-party cookies these cookies belong to external suppliers and the Application Owner has no direct control over them. These cookies collect User’s data that is accessible to the suppliers of the cookies. Depending on their purpose, these cookies can perform activities strictly necessary for the operation of the Application, collect data to create a personal profile of the User or be set for other purposes and methods of treatment. For more information, we recommend that you carefully verify the privacy policies of the cookie suppliers listed below:
- Google MapsGoogle Maps is a geolocation and travel history service of the User provided by Google Inc.For the use of these cookies, the prior consent of the User is required.For further information, visit:https://policies.google.com/privacy
- StripeStripe allows the User to make payments online.For the use of these cookies, the prior consent of the User is required.For further information, visit:https://stripe.com/privacy
- PayPalPayPal Inc. allows the User to make payments online.For the use of these cookies, the prior consent of the User is required.For further information, visit:https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
Cookies have a duration determined by the expiration date or a specific action such as closing the browser set up at the time of installation. Cookies may be:
- Temporary or session: used to store temporary information, allowing the User to link actions that are executed during a specific session, and are removed from the User’s device when the browser is turned off;
- Persistent cookies: used to store information, such as the login name and password of the User, in order to prevent the same User from typing them again each time he visits a specific website. These remain stored on the User’s device even once the browser is closed.
The profiling cookies are stored on the device of the User for a period not exceeding 12 months. Upon expiration of this deadline, the banner required for consent to use the cookies will be displayed again to the User.
The User can manage preferences relating to cookies directly in his browser and prevent third parties from installing cookies. Further, it is also possible to delete cookies that have been installed in the past, including the cookie in which the expression of consent to the installation of cookies has been saved by this Application. By disabling all cookies, the operation of this Application may be compromised.
The User can delete all cookies on his device by simply selecting, on his browser, the settings that allow you to refuse them. Each browser has specific configuration instructions which can be found on the browser provider’s website at the following links:
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/4027947/microsoft-edge-delete-cookies
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
Furthermore, third-party cookies may be deleted by requesting the opt-outs directly from third parties or via the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com, where the User can manage the tracking preferences of most of the advertising tools.
In order to modify the settings related to Flash cookies, it is possible to click on the following link: https://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html.
Rights of the User
The Users may exercise specific rights with respect to personal data processed by the Owner. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw its consent at any time;
- object the Processing of its personal data;
- access its personal data;
- monitor and request the rectification of personal data;
- obtain a restriction of Processing;
- obtain the erasure or remotion of its personal data;
- receive its personal data or obtain the transfer to a different data controller;
- lodge a complaint before the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data or start legal proceedings.
In order to exercise these rights, write to the Owner: email@example.com
Requests are made free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within 30 days.
Latest update: 18/10/2020